VW-Audi Diagnostic Data Blocks, Volume One
softcover/perfect bound, 11 x 8.5 in
Publisher: Euro-Diagnostic Resources, Inc. and Baum Tools Unlimited, Inc.
VW - Audi Diagnostic Data Blocks
Here it is, the VW and Audi Diagnostic information that will help you fix it right the first time! From the basics of VW and Audi Diagnostics to critical information about CAN system, and everything in between. This book will guide you through the functions supported by VAG style scan tools with simple explanations and real world examples. Learn the ins and outs of diagnosing VW and Audi cars quickly, efficiently, and correctly. Includes a comprehensive set of coding tables that can only be found here. This book will be a key part of your shop library!
- Diagnosis fundamentals, including a tried and true approach to diagnosing that will help you avoid wasting time and money.
- How and why to avoid the A/C ripple that could damage control units.
- A comprehensive introduction to VAG Data Blocks; what they are, why they're used and how to work with them.
- Information to help you understand VW and Audi Control Units; how to identify them, how they function and how they communicate with each other.
- Overviews of VAG scan tool Addresses and functions, plus detailed explanations of each individual VAG scan tool function; how it works, where it's useful, and "gotcha's" to avoid.
- Real world examples using VAG Scan tool functions that walk you through proper use of your VAG style scan tool.
- Generic Scan tool support, OBDII Address 33 explained.
- A tour of the CAN BUS system detailing the ins and outs.
- Our comprehensive Data Manual, the reference material you'll use over and over when working on your customers cars. Our Data Manual contains Readiness Code charts, Measured Value Blocks, and Test Drive tables for most VW and Audi models sold between 1997 and 2006.
Check out the Table of Contents and Sample pages below to see why you'll want this book in your shop library!